RSS Feed Print
Shaving tool: Micro Touch Magic
Internal Administrator
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:43 AM

Originally posted by: FamilyFirst

I found a small, handheld shaving tool called Micro Touch Magic at Sally's Beauty Supply.
This little gadget:
* Does NOT have a razor blade, so I find it to be safer and it works very well for my LO
* Operates on a AAA battery and has a small light on it, too.
* Sells for approximately $10.00. Look for the package that says "50% more power."
See: www.ideavillage.com
Hope this tip helps.
Anonymous

quote:
Originally posted by MarcyW:
A Eurkea moment for me. The NH called my husband the other day while I was at work to ask whether they could order one of these from the DS for my mom with her monthly med order. Neither DH nor I had a clue what they were ordering. Now we do. Sounds like a good, safe thing.

I hope you find it to be helpful.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: MarcyW

A Eurkea moment for me. The NH called my husband the other day while I was at work to ask whether they could order one of these from the DS for my mom with her monthly med order. Neither DH nor I had a clue what they were ordering. Now we do. Sounds like a good, safe thing.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Hope A

I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and they did not have the Micro Touch MAGIC. Didn't have no shaving tools at all.
Where else can I find this tool. I need something for my husband because what he uses he backs away from it. Razor is out of the question. I bought him electric shaver but he also backs away from it.
Would appreciate your help on this.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Auntie Anne

Hi, I just ordered the product. It did end up costing me 59. with shipping and handling and I upgraded it, but I stopped with the WalMart offer. I hope it works, I just bought him a new electric shaver for the same price, 59.00. He has already taken it apart and lost a piece. He says it does not really work, so I think I will return that one. Hope this one works well as dad shaves every night, I think it relaxes him. Anyway, thank you.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: BeckyP

Here is the website for this shaver:

https://www.microtouchmagic.co...efcode=&aid=GMTM1002

You can also get it through Amazon.com here:

http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Te...ooming/dp/B001CD3M72

Don't know if it is all that good for actually shaving a face or not. Scroll down to the bottom of page for reviews on the product.

Sorry couldn't really find any "good" reviews for this.

How is it working for you FamilyFirst? How long have you used it and for what?

Thanks for the information thought.
Anonymous

Used for removal of facial hair and fine neck line hairs. Great product. Uses one AA battery. Easy to clean and use.