RSS Feed Print
Lost
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 10:39 AM

Originally posted by: Marla Dee

LOST

Smiles and frowns is what you wear, my dear. Love surrounds you it engulfs your space do you hear. I cry with memories of what was and will never be. You at best mumble a brief thought, a memory or just words I don’t know. Are you in there, deep within the darkest area of your mind? Stuck, Stuck in a thought, needing repair. What do you see? What do you feel? Oh please show me you’re here. I hold your hand, I feel your warmth, I know your alive, I’m sure. Grab my hand in yours and whisper daddy words, tell me your there, and you still care. I wish for too much, this disease is taken you with such ease. It leaves nothing behind, except just a shadow, a shell of who you once were. The warmth of your hands that only allows memories to be felt by me. Fight daddy fight use the courage you instilled in me. Alzheimer’s that’s the enemy, do battle, smite down the ugly thing. Then come back to your family and everything. I will wait, holding your hand, watching your face for every smile and frown, supplying your armor for your battle so win daddy win.

By Marla Stamaugh
Anonymous
Originally posted by: just exhibit love

May I welcome you also..Marla..

thank you for sharing..Lost..

your words..of wisdom..

take care of you..Namaste Rosie
Anonymous
Originally posted by: maebee

Welcome Marla,
That is beautiful!
Anonymous
Originally posted by: eloquentsolution

beautiful words, simply beautiful. your wisdom shines thru.