RSS Feed Print
Does anyone go out at night?
Internal Administrator
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:42 PM

Originally posted by: Iris L.

Tonight is my condominium association's monthly meeting in our clubhouse on the grounds, about 1 minute from my home. I just don't want to go. I feel like, when the sun goes down, I should be home. Anyone else feel that way?

Iris L.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: younghope1

The only place i go at night is church on the 3rd Wednesday of the month as it is our monthly business meeting. And sometimes I go to church in the evening on Sunday. I don;t like it though, I am very caustious driving in the dark.
I know the Lord is with me, so I really don't fear anything.
Tracy
Anonymous
Originally posted by: FFwife

Iris, do you feel unsafe? Are you walking in the dark or inside a building? Remember what you told me social activity is good for you and depression, try it and if you dont like it or feel uncomfortable go home.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: geegee

quote:
I finally did walk in for about 2 minutes because I heard there was refreshments. I got a sandwich and left.

Iris L.

So Iris, what do we call that? Is it a social hit and run? LOL. Razzer
Anonymous
Originally posted by: clave

I rarely go out at night. Tomorrow my daughter is having her choir recital, so I am happily going to go to see her. Generally, however, I prefer to be alone and find it difficult to leave the comforts of home once I am in for the night. I realize this is in direct opposition to the best practices outlined in other threads.
Anonymous

FFwife, I feel very safe going out in my complex. I guess I feel like I'm in my warm cocoon and I don't want to move. I finally did walk in for about 2 minutes because I heard there was refreshments. I got a sandwich and left.

Iris L.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: lorene

i also dont go out after dark, the exact reason not clear to me. i just like to stay in the

safety and "comfort" of my familiar home. i get anxious if i get asked to go somewhere at

night. however during the summer i would go for my best walks around 7 at night, but of course

it was light out and the temps nice!!! a few years ago my son took me, my grandaughter and

grandson to see "Eclipse" at the movie theatre. it was a little overwhelming and loud, but i

loved it!! now im not sure i can go to the new one coming up next month. i guess well see. it

is good to socialize, but only if we are able and feel comfortable! Big Grin
Anonymous
Originally posted by: lorene

Geegee, SOOO glad you are back!!! "social hit and run"??? you are TOO funny stand up comedy, here i

come!!! LOL thanks for making me laugh!!! your SGF signing off. Smiler Wink
Anonymous

Big Grin

Iris L.