RSS Feed Print
Dementia (2)
BlueSkies
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:19 AM

The world is humming... has it always hummed?

I don't remember this strange noise of life.  But here it is.  I feel the hum, more than hear it.  I feel it in my bones.  The whole world seems to be vibrating and teaming with energy.  Even objects seem to be vibrating.  It feels as if everything in my world is magically linked together with this energy, vibrating in harmony like the gentle rumble of an orchestra, preparing to break loose in song.  I can easily get caught up in the waves of energy and humming.  Sometimes I let go finding comfort in the oneness of it all and losing myself.  Other times it scares me, this losing myself and I feel the need to fight my way back.   Seems a little dance I have to do as I dip my toes in this new reality.  

Jim Broede
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:36 AM

Wow!!! You have made my holiday, Blue Skies. Welcome back. To Musings. May you stay. Forever. You sound grand and glorious. --Jim
jfkoc
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:57 AM

you sound very brave to me....
Sayra
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 12:59 PM

Thanks for dropping in BlueSkies.  Good to hear from you.
ladyzetta
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:26 PM

Blue Skies,

I am so glad to see you back, it has been along time and I have missed your lovely postings.

Happy Holidays to You and your Family and Everyone Else on these boards. Hugs Zetta 

BlueSkies
Posted: Sunday, December 24, 2017 10:48 PM

Thank you Jim, jfkoc, Sayra and Zetta.

Love to you all and happy holidays!

TiggerPooh
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 1:33 PM

Alexander, You mentioned this. I have brought it up to the top for you. BlueSkies is the world still humming for you?
BlossomsPack
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:45 PM

BlueSkies wrote:

The world is humming... has it always hummed?

I don't remember this strange noise of life.  But here it is.  I feel the hum, more than hear it.  I feel it in my bones.  The whole world seems to be vibrating and teaming with energy.  Even objects seem to be vibrating.  It feels as if everything in my world is magically linked together with this energy, vibrating in harmony like the gentle rumble of an orchestra, preparing to break loose in song.  I can easily get caught up in the waves of energy and humming.  Sometimes I let go finding comfort in the oneness of it all and losing myself.  Other times it scares me, this losing myself and I feel the need to fight my way back.   Seems a little dance I have to do as I dip my toes in this new reality.  

I believe my husband is experiencing something like this in his mind during some times. This is such an interesting concept. Thank you for writing about it.