RSS Feed Print
Looking for our loved one
bela
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2016 10:09 PM

Looking for you..

I don't recall the source.  These are not my words but they are fitting

By night I find myself looking up into the night-sky, and by day, gazing intently into the passing clouds...In my own way, I'm looking for you.  I think this will be so until the end of my time.

Still Waters
Posted: Friday, October 7, 2016 7:24 AM

I am looking too. I am always talking to her. Asking her where she is. Hoping she would send me a sign. Something. Anything to let me know she is with me. I went thru this when my father died. I was 11 years old. When ever I needed help and I prayed and asked him for help, I never got any. I never received a sign. So I am not hopeful. But with my mother, it feels different. I hope it is different. Do you ever wonder if they are looking for us? Searching for us? I do. I know my mom is looking for me. She always did. Do you think Bela we will see them again when we die?

MPSunshine
Posted: Monday, October 10, 2016 8:30 AM

These kind words were written to me and my mom from my dad's friend and neighbor: "Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy."
bela
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:02 PM

I'm not sure if there is  Heaven or not but the fact that Priests dedicate their lives for Jesus and remain celibate for their entire lives tells me to keep the faith- on the other hand....

so Still Water I do hope we will meet our mother's again in Heaven one day...I think it would be our souls that would meet and not a meeting in the human form

Because our LO's are no longer in human form I cannot imagine they are looking for us...its hard to wrap my mind around these things

I do believe they are forever with us because we carry them and our deep love for them in our hearts...and when they lived I hope we were in their hearts...we were their child...

I do't expect to be happy in the familiar sense ever ....I no longer have parents and the loss of a mother who I spent each and every day and evening with is gone- the disease brought out the worst in my sister/husband/nephews and I lost all of them 8 years before mom died.  The reality of this loss (even tho they were mean and cruel) became hard once my mother died....and like Still Water I don't have a husband (happily divorced for twenty years) and I certainly didn't build relationships romantic or not, during the AD...

It still hurts...

Mother's please chime in!!

jfkoc
Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 5:46 PM

I have not "looked". I am, at times, absolutely aware that my husband is with me. Sometimes it is a feeling but sometimes it is something that is a direct message.