RSS Feed Print
Update for Pam14
Veterans kid
Posted: Friday, December 9, 2016 8:33 PM

I know there are many who care about Pam & Deb.

Pam asked me to update-

As we know, Deb. has been declining, and for months and years she has defied every medical reason as to why she is still here. 

Deb has a respiratory infection and also an infection in her eye. This is what Pam has feared, is the respiratory infection. She has lost over 2.5 pounds this past month, which is a lot for her. She coughed twice so hard today when Pam was there,  that she could hardly breathe. Their favorite nurse, Kim, did get her oxygen level back up to around 95 after it had dropped to 91. Pallative care told Pam if she continues to decline with her oxygen, or doesn't rebound, they will put Deb back on hospice,  with the guarantee, that this time, that they would not take her off of it.  

Pam is beyond running on fumes.  She is so worried Deb is going to choke to death.

She asked if I would post for her,  to update, and to ask for everyone's prayers  that she will go peacefully in her sleep. Pam also said that Deb has been amazingly alert the past few days and even told her to go home today and come back tomorrow.

So I ask for not only prayers for Deb, but for Pam and her wonderful husband also.

Poptarts and peace for all-

Always be VK

Tink4495
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:21 AM

Thanks for the update as I have been thinking about them both. Please let her know I will continue to pray for them all during this difficult time.
Bonus
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:01 PM

Prayers for Deb, Pam, her husband and all their caregivers. Thank you for keeping us updated.