RSS Feed Print
Support Group for EOA
AndreeAndree
Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2020 7:08 AM

Memory Warriors is a support group for those with Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease or any other type of Dementia or Memory Disorder. This group is for patients to help each other. A place to ask and answer questions, to support each other, to share experiences, frustrations, and feelings. The dementia places us on a journey, but we don't need to travel the road alone.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1226076594431372

Iris L.
Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2020 2:19 PM

Welcome Andree.  I hope you will continue to post on this message board or the I Have Alzheimer's board.  They have been set up as an online support group for PWDs (persons with dementia).  Communicating daily with my peers helped me a lot when I was going through a deep depression due to being told I had dementia.  I also chatted in the chat room.  I encourage all PWDs and patients with MCI to post here and to post frequently.  You can get a lot of support from your peers.  In addition, you can learn what to do for yourself, because the outside world, including professionals, doesn't know what to do for us or how to advise us.

Iris