RSS Feed Print
best body wash
elruth
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2020 9:00 PM

I am interested in a body wash for my husband. I want a no rinse one that can be used safely all over the body. Also I need advice re: use. Do I spray it on various parts of the body and then wipe off with a washcloth or just let it dry?
4Grams
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2020 6:24 PM

I would like to know what kind of body wash does not need rinsing. DH does not want to get under the water.
Ed1937
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2020 7:27 PM

This is from a search on Amazon for no rinse body wash. I have little experience with any of them. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=no+rinse+body+wash&ref=nb_sb_noss_1  
ButterflyWings
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2020 7:42 PM

Here are the "how to" instructions on one of the Amazon products:

"For a lasting soft and clean feeling, dispense foam from the pump, apply where necessary, then gently wipe clean with a damp cloth. It also works as a no-rinse shampoo. The hospital grade formula is tear-free, non-allergenic, and non-sensitizing."

This is how we learned to apply and gently wipe off a similar foam product when I was the in home hospice caregiver for a couple of months last year (for a dear departed loved one).I really liked it and so did she.

star26
Posted: Friday, December 25, 2020 8:09 PM

I'm pleased with "Smith and Nephew SECURA Personal Cleanser" particularly for major dirtiness such as urine/feces. It cleans the skin up better and faster than anything else I've tried for these messes. It can be used all over the body. Just spray on and wipe off and repeat if needed.  You can use a washcloth to wipe off but for certain areas I like using baby wipes because they are soft and I can throw them away.  

"Aloe Vesta 1: Cleanse" is an alternative product. I've used the spray that you wipe off. It also comes in a foam or in a bottle that can also be used as a no rinse shampoo.