RSS Feed Print
Numbness
younghope1
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:30 AM

I am waiting to hear back from my Neuroliogst today, I spoke with the nurse this morning and told her that I am having increased numbness on the right side of my head, more headaches, difficulty with medications, more confusion, difficulty with balance, difficulty driving, etc. Geez, isn;t that enough! I am hoping my neuro can fit me in before my scheduled appt in 2 weeks. I just feel a really strong progression right now and feel so lost as there is NOTHING I can do about and truth be known, he probably can't either. I think it is all in God's hands now. 

I feel I have to try and do everything I can to battle this for my son as he is struggling and grieving in seeing my progression now. My head ia numb as I write this, such a strange feeling, not really knowing what is and what isn't, if that makes any sense.

I did managae to get the car inspected today and got my tags renewed, very thankful I never got a ticket for them being expired. My son will be on the insurance on thursday and will start doing most of the driving. I don't know which is scarier, him doing all the driving at only 17 or be doing the driving with difficulthy. At least I have 35 years experience over him, that should account for something.

I hyave church tonight and I look forward to that even if it is just business meeting, I always look forward to being in God's House. I know that he is with me whereever I go and what I do as i can feel him and that in isself gives me comfort.

Iris, my friend, I hope you feel better and come back soon.

Tracy

Camp Building Bridges

Tonya2
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:25 PM

Tracy,

Just wanted to say that your resilient spirit is an inspiration......wish you the best!

Mimi S.
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 6:38 PM

Let us know what the doctor says.

Your son will do fine. Relax and let him do the driving.