RSS Feed Print
Update on Deb for Pam14
Veterans kid
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 10:53 AM

Hello everyone, Pam asked me if I would update everyone on Deb's condition. 

Deb is still with us & still gets up & in her chair but she's definitely on final decline.  BP this morning was 85/40.  Her mind is in & out.  She is shaky, sweaty, skin color changing.  She has now said good bye to all family members & keeps telling us she's going to heaven "soon" and misses mom & dad.  It more than likely is heart giving out now.

Please keep them in your prayers-I have been talking with Pam, and Deb's blood pressure has been low she's actually been waiting for this for a while now.

We all know what a strong and beautiful person Pam is,  but she needs the strength of our family here. And I know she is mentally and physically exhausted  and has been putting off surgery for herself for a while now. 

That's just Pam-now Deb, her sweet Deb, which so many of us here feel like we know her as we've been a part of this journey through Pam, some of us for years We all know she is physically and mentally exhausted as well. She has defied any medical reason as to why she is still hanging on. We know that is not up to us-that is up to Him.

If any of our family knows some others who may not be posting are on the board anymore, or not as often I ask that you let them know if you have a way to contact them.

I will update again if Pam asks me too-she knows so many people care about Deb and her. They both need to feel our love and our prayers and our strength as they go through this last part of the journey together.

I know that Pam appreciates all the support she has here, and all the love and concern for Deb, so I ask that we please just take a moment to send them  prayers, good thoughts, and strength.

Thank you, 

Always VK 

Read Less...
IDAHOSTEVENS
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 1:09 PM

My heart is sad for Deb. Thank you for keeping us posted. Praying for Deb. And you.
bela
Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2016 5:18 AM

Here, not as often, but definately here...

thoughts to Pam and sweet deb

Bela

canuck
Posted: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 3:28 AM

Please add my thoughts and prayers for Pam and Deb.