RSS Feed Print
July 7th Workshop on Nursing Home, Hospice, and Palliative Care for Individuals with Later-Stage Dementia: Making Health Systems More Responsive
Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Friday, July 3, 2020 10:48 AM

This workshop will begin with a panel of sponsors who will offer their perspective on the charge given to the committee. Following the sponsor panel will be a panel on end of life: hospice and palliative care, which will explore decision making at end-of-life for individuals living with ADRD, and adapting palliative care to serve the needs of patients with dementia. After a lunch break, the final panel of the workshop will discuss avenues for making health systems more responsive to dementia. Register for the July 7 workshop

Public Comment Session

At the end of each workshop, there will be a half-hour public comment session during which individuals may provide a brief (no longer than three minutes) statement or commentary to inform the work of the study committee. Please note that time slots for these sessions are limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis to those who sign up via the workshop registration forms.

Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 7:45 AM

If  you attended please let me know how it went as I am no longer attending all of these as it is to much for me.