RSS Feed Print
Alzheimer cure out there for two years?
Hourani
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 7:29 PM

Hi everyone, I don't have alzheimer, nor I know someone who does, but I remember a year ago there was this Jordanian doctor who claimed to have found a cure for Alzheimer, combining 3 medications and according to him, and the huge media bubble he created, it works with with a high chance of success.

I am not an expert myself, but I am just wondering if that was true, why is no one talking about it? Or using his method.

What motivated me to come in here and start this discussion, is hoping that his method actually work like the local media said, and I might then be a reason to help more people know about it, which will make me feel overjoyed.

The doctor name is Dr. Adnan Alabdallat, he said to have cured the disease for more than 5000 people.

Please check this link, I tried finding medical website talking about it, to have a better chance of delivering correct medical information.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/119112386/Jordanian-doctor-invents-a-cure-for-Alzheimers-disease

Please look around for yourselves and let me know if this cure is legit or if you heard about it/tried it. Or if it is just some sort of marketing technique, that is not based on scientific basis.

Lane Simonian
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:13 PM

Welcome, Hourani. Do you have any specific information on what three medicines he has used? If that information is available, I might be able to tell you how effective they would be against Alzheimer's disease.