RSS Feed Print
Ruthmendez
ladyzetta
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2020 8:00 PM

Hi Ruth.

I hope you and your Dad are doing good. I miss seeing your messages in Musings.  Hugs Zetta 

ruthmendez
Posted: Friday, June 12, 2020 8:38 PM

Hello Zetta!  Thx for checking on me! Actually, I was just thinking about what to write and found your post....I think I ran out of words.

We're doing ok, dad better than me of course!  Gosh.

I'll be going on my 2nd week furlough (next week).  I tried doing as much work as possible today before being run out of the office!  There were few of us and it felt like doom/lonely.

Actually, I'll let you in on a secret-I brought some work home to catch up!  Don't let the boss find out  ;o)

Hopefully things will pick up and I don't end up jobless...can't rely at my age job hunting.

But there's hope!  Hopefully...

Dad looks fine...he's listening to the news right now and I think he thinks it's all good news.  I won't tell him the truth!  HA!

Thank you Zetta...I'm doing some online shopping for groceries because I won't have a caregiver this week-I won't need her...so I have to request delivery.  

Dad better be a good boy this week.  Or else  (

See ya!

ladyzetta
Posted: Sunday, June 14, 2020 12:02 PM

Hi Ruth,

Thank You for letting me know you both are doing good. I hope your having a good week end as for me I am having a lazy week end. Hugs to you Both. Zetta 

abc123
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2020 12:18 PM

HI Ruth! It's good to hear that you and your Dad are doing well. I think of you both often!
ruthmendez
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 4:57 PM

Thank you abc123. Getting ready for this weekend to stay home...as I usually do anyway.

BUT! No fun = No COVID

What a life...

Stay safe everyone! 

Mask

Clean hands

Don’t touch face

Love ya!