RSS Feed Print
Mutual Combatants
Agent 99
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:03 PM

Plunging into domestic violence world. Sweeties son and DIL. Both victims as well as perps! Do I really need to know this?

And they are still texting lovey dovey back and forth. I'm the only one who seems to be curious about the court's restraining order. Court can't tell me because paperwork hasn't been received by clerk's office yet. It wasn't longer than the speed of light that my name and phone number went viral when I paid his bail. But so much restraint to process a restraining order.

What happened to the mutual peaceniks?

w/e
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:29 PM

no time to be transcendental now.
i will write what i would have written to my own daughter...
"duck for cover!
you don't want to be caught in the crossfire between a husband and a wife at war with each other!!!!"
Bite your tongue. Smile and be courteous. And be super careful. You are not a marriage counselor.
Your responsibility and duty is only with your sweetie.
And, remember that after three days, guests are like fish, they begin to smell.
Your home is not a 'crash-pad' It is not a motel either.
You are taking care of a husband that is physically very frail.
He needs peace and tranquility.
Try to nip this family saga in the bud.
Good luck.

Agent 99
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:52 PM

Fortunately we live 2 hours away from the DIL and highly unlikely she will travel here. He and sweetie don't communicate. It's my doing that he's here. I think sweetie would want me to do what I did/do. I told older brother to let our visitor know that this is the last time I will be able to step in and guide him out of his Stockholm syndrome and towards responsible adulthood.

Thank you w/e.

Jim Broede
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 7:19 AM

I guess. About what's going on in people's minds. Sometimes, I don't want to know. Better to steer clear. Better to know my own mind. But still. I am curious. About people. Especially strangers. Because I come from a distance. From a sideline. As an observer. Without having to care. Other than for curiosity's sake. When I begin to care. That poses a problem. --Jim
Jim Broede
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 7:36 AM

I am able to take pain. Mental. Physical. When knowing that it's temporary. Yes. Healing pain. Throughout life. My pain has been temporary. Because I overcome. For my own sake. For my right to be happy. And in love. I am not to be deterred. Though the time may come. When I can no longer overcome. But I'll handle the situation. Only when I have to. Until then, everything is theoretical. No sense. In inviting trouble. --Jim