Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:33 PM

In the past two months, I have lost: 

my address book with names, addresses and telephone numbers from 1990 

my small 2011-2012 calendar that I kept in my purse 

my good watch 

my cross that I wore every day 

my inhaler 

the box with my diabetic blood glucose testing strips  

I'd like to ask, "What's wrong with me?" but I already know.  But this losing important things is getting out of control. 

Iris L. 

skericheri
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:39 AM

Iris---I’ve found that my propensity to lose things increases in direct proportion to my stress level. With the temporary loss of chat and all of the changes on this site your stress level has zoomed. Perhaps it will return to normal as you adapt.

If you’re anything like I am, you will eventually find most of the things you lost in places that you’ve searched before. Over time,  I’ve truly become to believe in Borrowers.

Iris L.
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:29 PM

skericheri wrote:
  Over time,  I’ve truly become to believe in Borrowers.

Cherie, You're right, I have been under a great deal of stress over these past two months.  I know I have not thrown those items out, so they are still here.  Perhaps it IS the Borrowers!  
Iris L.

Iris L.
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:38 PM

skericheri wrote:
  Over time,  I’ve truly become to believe in Borrowers.

Cherie, You're right, I have been under a great deal of stress over these past two months.  I know I have not thrown those items out, so they are still here.  Perhaps it IS the Borrowers!    

Iris L. 

SteveSanJose
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:13 PM

When I lose something  I am in the point of my EOAD that I just laugh it off. I know it is my AD. I am losing, forgetting, and mismanaging a lot more things, but I know the cause is my AD, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Laughing 1