And you will know, that all is good"

I then felt, his warm embrace

And I promised, this life, I would not waste

So here I am, to join again

To share, support and be a friend

Love, BlueSkies 

julielarson
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 5:37 AM

Beautiful, it so describes what you surly are going through. Blessed be!
Jim Broede
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:29 AM

It's time for a daytime message, too. How about morning, noon and night? Three a day. And our cups will runneth over. --Jim.
sharon11daugherty
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 11:47 AM

Okay, Blue Skies, you know how to make us long for you and then you return with such words of confidence and strength.

I wrote yesterday that "The Joy of the Lord is my strength "and I can tell from reading that this is the same for you.  I have been a bawl baby this week. Between Having hospice coming and my granddaughters wedding...My LO had given this granddaughter $1000 for straight A's !  And he was embarrassed to be seen as he is now, so he didn't go to her wedding. Such turmoil inside him for 3 days. Today he is able to sleep.

Great to have you back.

Blessings, Sharon

BlueSkies
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:02 PM

Julie,

Thank you.  I missed you 

Jim,

Cups runneth over, I can not do

That my friend, is up to you

But I will say, and this is true

The words you share, do so renew

Thank you Jim, for being here

Thank you for writing, with no shame or fear

Thank you, for all the thoughts you share

Thank you, for letting me know you care

Thank you most, for being, just who you are

For in Musings Jim, you are the star!

BlueSkies
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:25 PM

Thanks Sharon.  I'm glad to be back.

Sorry to hear of the tears, but tears are a good thing.  They are cleansing and in the end they will keep you sane.  It's the ones who stuff their feelings that have the most problems.  Of course, I think this way because I too am a big cry baby.  That was my nickname as a child.  I took offense back then, but now I just say, "Yes, I am!"

I guess I can sympathize with your LO.  I too feel self conscious when going out.  I have to force myself to do so.  It's not easy.  It really saddens me that he is suffering so.  I'm glad he is able to sleep now and has you to help him through this.  I will say a special prayer for you both. 

I hope you were able to go and enjoy the wedding.  Weddings are so wonderful.  I love to see young love at it's beginning.  It's always so sweet and precious watching others love for each other.  Both my weddings were full of so much joy and vibrancy.  I remember the feeling, of being on top of the world.  Yes, you do come down eventually, but that moment is one of life's greatest joys.  As is birth and even death, if you are able to celebrate the going home of your loved one.

Blessings to you also Sharon!

Love, BlueSkies

ladyzetta
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:26 PM

Blue Skies, This was beautiful, Welcome Back, Hugs Zetta
BlueSkies
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 12:33 PM

Thank you Zetta, your so sweet.

Also, thanks for the hugs and hugs back to you!

Lots of love, BlueSkies

chrisp1653
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 1:17 PM

As is often the case, when I want something other than mere words, they seem to have vanished. So instead, I will just say thank you, BlueSkies. Thank you for your note. Thank you for your special poem. Thank you for visiting now and again. And mostly, thank you for your friendship. You help me to better understand my Barbara, and to better understand myself as her husband and caregiver.

Blessings always,

Chris

sharon11daugherty
Posted: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 11:31 AM

BLUE SKIES THE WEDDING WAS PRECIOUS. HERE IS A PICTURE.

The least amount of money....magical!

My granddaughter and new hubby are both computer engineering graduates as of last month!  That's coming from our family of college dropouts ( including me)  But most importantly the love their God.

Hospice started yesterday for hubby. I will no longer have to ease anxiety with whatever I can think of. I have a Doctor that I can call anytime.and help  when I need it. Such peace fills my soul this am.  I want to do this well and now I have endless resources.

File Attachment(s):
IMG_20170529_2147077_rewind-640x360.jpg (18854 bytes)

julielarson
Posted: Thursday, June 1, 2017 9:05 AM

Sharron, that is a beautiful picture of the happy couple.. I am so glad you now have hospice to help you.. It will relieve you of a lot of the burden.. You can focus on quality time with your husband..
BlueSkies
Posted: Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:46 PM

Sharon,

What a beautiful couple.  The pic looks like something out of a fairy tale.  The dress is amazing!  Both love God and both are engineering graduates, wow.  How awesome is that.  You must be so proud and happy for them.

I am so glad to hear you now have the help of Hospice.   As Julie said, I am sure it is going to relieve some of the burden and to know that you have a doc you can call anytime, wonderful.
I am truly glad you have your Faith Sharon.  I don't know how people survive such times without it. 

Sending you lots of love and prayers...

sharon11daugherty
Posted: Thursday, June 1, 2017 3:21 PM

I thought the same thing about a fairytale...She looked like Glinda the good witch in Oz! Especially holding her sparkler!   I am just a sappy romantic...I have been to several other weddings, but.  There are kids already and that ruins the fairly tale... is that tacky of me.?

Today was a good day. Hospice put hubby on Serequel for his awful anxiousness. I think it is helping. I am watching close for any negative affects. 

Thanks Julie and Skies for encouragement.

My siding flew off a section of my second story. I asked God to take care of it... a neighbor came by today with his ladder and hammer, fixed it while I held the ladder! Rain due this afternoon. Perfect timing!  I am being well taken care of and all I can say is"  Glory to God  "and second those verses you wrote.

BlueSkies
Posted: Thursday, June 1, 2017 11:20 PM

Sharon, sappy romantic here too.  

How nice of your neighbor.  It's so nice to have neighbors like that.  Our neighbors here at our new house are like that.  They are so kind and always offering help.  

Glad you liked the verses I shared.  Don't know if Jim even saw them.  He never responded.  Oh well, at least you liked them, lol.

Sayra
Posted: Friday, June 2, 2017 6:44 AM

BlueSkies,  so glad you are back.  When I saw your name it brought a warm smile in me.  Thankful that you feel well enough to start posting again. We all need each other.  Take care. Sara
Jim Broede
Posted: Friday, June 2, 2017 9:24 AM

Rest assured, Blue Skies. I like everything about you. Sometimes, it's best to ponder. In wordless silence. It's more intimate. That's the way spirits do it. --Jim
BlueSkies
Posted: Friday, June 2, 2017 10:16 AM

Thank you Sayra, it is nice to be back posting.  How sweet that you felt warm feelings when you saw me.  I shouldn't need feedback from others and I really don't "need" it, but it is nice to get a warm response like yours sometimes.  It's good for the ego and spirit and yes, I agree, we do need each other.

Ah, so you did see my posts to you Jim.  You are a funny one.  Yes, I do believe our spirits can commune in silence.  This is for you Jim  ............................................. 

ladyzetta
Posted: Friday, June 2, 2017 10:28 AM

Warm feedback is good.  I have been out of sorts for a few days and when I looked at all your postings this morning I got lot of warm feelings . Thanks to ALL of You.    Hugs Zetta
BlueSkies
Posted: Friday, June 2, 2017 10:50 AM

ladyzetta,

So sorry you are out of sorts lately.  Hope you are feeling better soon.  Yes, warm feelings are good and needed when dealing with life stresses.  It's always nice to hear from you.  Hugs back to you my friend.

Love, BlueSkies

Jim Broede
Posted: Saturday, June 3, 2017 6:18 AM

In order to receive messages, we must cultivate the art of listening. Even a deaf person can hear. If he wants to. Better to have a mind rather than ears.  Often, I hear best in total silence. --Jim
Jim Broede
Posted: Sunday, June 4, 2017 10:14 AM

I like intermittent cloudy skies. They make me more appreciative of blue skies. Does the same go for you? --Jim
BlueSkies
Posted: Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:14 AM

I like ice cream too, but not all the time.  It wouldn't be a treat if you had it all the time.