RSS Feed Print
To my friends
BlueSkies
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 12:40 PM

To all my wonderful friends here,

I so love the posts and messages I get and appreciate them immensely, but I am finding that getting on here and "tapping away" as llee puts it, is getting a little more difficult each day.  And I have these really bad days (as Bill can attest to) that keep me side lined until they are gone.  I'm going to respond as often as I can to posts and messages, but I am letting my friends on here know that I may take longer to reply or may even accidentally miss a post or message.  If so, please don't think I don't care.  I care about all of you, more than you can possibly know. 

Lots of love to you all.......

BlueSkies
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 1:13 PM

Oh yes, I meant to mention.  I am also having trouble with my messages.  My inbox (and my sent box) is extremely full.  I have been on here a long time and had never deleted messages.  I did not think to do it.  I am now having an extremely hard time getting into my inbox to retrieve messages.  I know it is probably all the messages having trouble loading as it is so full.  I went in to delete old messages and it took over a minute to delete just "one" message.  I have hundreds!  There is no way for me to sit all day trying to delete all my messages.  I contacted support and was told there is nothing they can do to help me.  That I will have to delete each message individually.  Oh how I wish we had a "delete all" button.  I am trying to delete a few each time I go in now, when I can get in!  Not sure how this is going to work out.  Doing my best with all this.  Hope all my friends will understand.
Eileen72
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 1:32 PM

Dear Blue Skied,

Of course we understand!  You are the best in the east, west, north and south.  I look forward and learn from all you post, whenever you post. You are loved!!!!

Fondly, Eileen

julielarson
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2017 7:04 PM

Blue, I understand.. one day I was trying to delete messages and I had to do it one at a time and I got frustrated and stopped.. I know you will get back to me when you can... Big hugs.