RSS Feed Print
A fact of life.(1)
Jim Broede
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2018 10:46 AM

Everyone has an attitude. Or so it seems. And in getting to know people. I like to examine their attitudes. Mainly, out of curiosity. It tells me so much. Helps me to understand. To grasp what they are all about. I’m not here to judge anyone. Understanding. That’s the important thing. When I create a character. In  a short story, for instance. It helps to know his/her attitude. And how it affects one’s life. It does. In my stories. Because I make it so. I am like god, the creator. I have the freedom. To do as I please. I talk and write. A lot. About attitudes. Yes. Yes. Attitudes make a difference. That’s a fact of life. Especially In the worlds that I create. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Monday, April 2, 2018 2:27 PM

I don’t know. If there’s any such thing as a correct attitude.  Really. An attitude is an attitude is an attitude. Everyone has a right. To his/her own attitude. And not to be judged. Based on perceived attitude. My dictionary defines attitude as settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something. I say, go for it. Think. Feel. Whatever way you want. --Jim