RSS Feed Print
Just checking in...
llee08032
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2020 8:01 AM

Alz, Iris, Michael, Jo C and Jkoc, so nice to see you all! 

What a year it's been! 

I'm okay. I think? Just okay, but grateful to be alive thus far. 

Miss you all! Little energy for writing. I'll come by for another visit. Be well!

Love,

Llee

Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2020 12:09 PM

Good to hear from you and I wish all of you a happy holiday season and cany wat for the New Year. Hope this one will be a lot better for all. 

Iris L.
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2020 1:39 PM

Llee, it's so great to see you again!  I think about you often.  What a year we've had, eh?  I hope you will be able to cobble together some joy this holiday season.  Best wishes for the New Year!  Keep in touch when you can.  

Iris

jfkoc
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2020 2:02 PM

sooooooooo good to hear from you!
ladyzetta
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2020 5:34 PM

Llee,

It is so nice seeing you post, I do think of you often. Happy Holidays. Hugs Zetta  

Jo C.
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2020 1:22 PM

Llee!!!  Llee!!!   HELLO!  My goodness, what a wonderful and lovely surprise - it is SO good to hear from you.

I have  thought of you so much and wondered how you have been and what is going on in your life.   You have really, truly, and sincerely been missed.

Yes; it has been one heck of a sad, bad, dreadful, horrible, no-good-nik year.   I for one will be glad to see it go, just hope that 2021 will be better.   Some things will change for the positive and I so look forward to that. 

We here, my DH and I, are in isolation except for grocery pickup and an occasional doctor's appt.  We are in the very bottom section of Los Angeles County almost in Orange County, and the LA County virus numbers are really severely bad, so here we are, treading water so to speak. 

I am though, remembering to be thankful for a roof over our heads, food in the cupboard, health insurance, utilities and more.  Thankfulness helps me to keep it all in perspective and I do remember to say thank you each and every day. 

It will be great to catch up with you when you have the energy for another visit.  In the meantime, a big soft hug and the very warmest of thoughts are being sent your way,

J.