RSS Feed Print
cannabis oil treatment for ALZ and video
alz+
Posted: Monday, May 29, 2017 7:11 AM

so this came up today - I posted in Feb 2016 I had found the oil.

what the fake ad post left here sunday - if they sell anything at all - is not going to be the actual oil that works.

many people are marketing cbd oil made from hemp, looks clear, and costs a lot. 

the oil you want is "Charlotte's web" strain/type made for children who have seizures. It is the actual Rick Simpson oil, very thick, dark, and the dose is 1 dot the size of a grain of rice to start.

It takes effect within minutes.

I changed to the THC oil because that oil has benefited so many different types of ailments, diseases, conditions.

What the new oil seems to have done is given me more physical endurance, and exercise is helpful and then I sleep more soundly. I have new changes but other improvements.

I am joining a local group to speak to other medical marijuana patients and help develop a protocol for others suffering with neurological illnesses. 

obrien4j
Posted: Monday, May 29, 2017 7:54 AM

You rock, alz +,  I am so happy for you and the drive and enthusiasm you got going on! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with the rest of us and for joining forces within your community to reach out to even more people. You are making a difference, alz+- thank you!!
Lane Simonian
Posted: Monday, May 29, 2017 9:11 AM

Thanks for identifying it as a false advertisement, alz+.  They fooled me.  Hopefully, some time today administration will take down that post before someone calls or emails them.  

Wonderful that you will be talking to people about cbd oil for neurological conditions. Until the impediments to research are removed, reaching several people at a time is the way to move forward.

alz+
Posted: Monday, May 29, 2017 9:35 AM

Lane - I do not know for certain, but no legitimate dispensary would do this without permission. Getting free ad space on who knows what.

Young people formed a group in my ultra rural area and are providing information locally. A woman from my church  told me Sunday her body was breaking down from chronic pain, she had been crying. She is my spiritual sister but our friendship had become distant as she went through hip replacements and knee surgeries. 

We are going together to the local cannabis help center this week, she was so ashamed to tell me it helped her. Shame removal in church basement.

sometimes I think I am becoming a stronger person, because of dementia.

Have a Thoughtful and Joyous Memorial Day!

julielarson
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 9:37 AM

Alz people need that information.. I tried to tell the doctor that was helping me get my Oregon medical marijuana card about what it does for people with neurological illnesses but he did not even listen to me.. My problem is that I do not know how it is helping me with the MCI because the condition I was taking it for is anxiety and it works well for that for the most part, I did have to add Trazodone for sleep starting out but found out that medication is good for anxiety  I also smoke a little and go to bed because it helps me sleep.
Lane Simonian
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:16 AM

I see the administration took the advertisement down.  You had good insight into it being a likely false advertisement.

I see slowly a change from marijuana as an illicit drug to a helpful medication for many conditions.  You are not only making your life better but others as well.  

alz+
Posted: Friday, June 2, 2017 6:59 AM

My experiment with the THC cbd oil is about 4 weeks now?

I have increased my dosage to about 4 grains of rice twice a day and have ZERO intoxication now. My physical energy is the most pronounced difference. Seems cheerfulness has increased to the point I stopped my once every days mini Gaba as it felt manic.

So the protocol to battle an illness is 60 days at about 1/3 more than I am currently taking but no one I know of has tried to cure their Alzheimer's with it. The people who use it for Parkinson's take it to stop spasms and movements, not sure anyone tried to use it like people with cancer use it, like to try to cure themselves.

The friend I walk with who has many dementia symptoms can see I am stronger, happier and more cogent than when we walked last fall. I am doing household chores easily, laundry, dishes and stuff.

Also had insight into my clothes collection: for entertainment in winter we got to thrift stores. I bring home "prizes" and used to sell stuff on eBay for extra cash. But our house is very small and the collection is ridiculous. I realized I was re-creating in my mind the vintage clothes store my friend and I had years ago in Northern California. Yes. When I found something "wonderful" I would bring it home to recreate the fun of finding a treasure and then selling it to someone who loved it.

I will photograph the hoard and post it! So plan to sort it out for a rummage sale or just donate it all back.

Got my hair cut off and long time hairdresser dyed it dark brown. I went from shaggy gray to who-is-that. 

I was brushing teeth too hard, causing wear and nerve pain. Told to use sonicare. The vibration makes it hurt more. Figured out how to use manual toothbrush on that tooth, then use sonicare on rest of mouth. when sensitive toothpaste ends the pain I can use it in my whole mouth. Never would have figured that out 2 months ago.

love and courage