RSS Feed Print
Just a little funny!
julielarson
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:15 PM

Kitty got out last week and he liked it.. He is supposed to be an inside only kitty but he has other ideas.. So we went and got him a harness and a leash and since then he has willingly worn the harness and he wants to go out every time I go out. So I have a little buddy when I go out.. He never seems to miss an opportunity go out with me when I smoke.. He only does not like the dark so I am free to go out after dark alone.. Other than that I have my little buddy with me.
grandmalynda
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:40 PM

Hope that works for you and your furry friend.  My butterscotch loves to get outside so I got her a harness.  She Hates it.  Takes her about 2 seconds to escape!

Good luck!

--Lynda

The_Sun_Still_Rises
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:40 PM

Omg...you the kitty whisperer! 

I bow you....I have never gotten a kitten or cat wear a harness. 

I very happy you and you kitty friend.  Having a fur buddy can make all the difference some days.

Thanks for the great share.  (Sometimes we never know how things affect others...and I know I, for one, real need good stories and happy things hold on...I have been have hard time lately, and this share real help a lot...a light in the dark.  So thanks much.)

<3

julielarson
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:50 PM

I am so glad that my share was well received and that you both enjoyed it.. I wish sometimes I did not have to get kitty ready to go out too but he is my little buddy to be sure.