RSS Feed Print
How would you change AlzConnected if you could?
Jim Broede
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2019 10:54 AM

just exhibit Love wrote:

I have been worried for some x about George K..and I have posted to him a couple of times on the caregiver part of the forum and he has not answered me which is not like him not to answer..I so hope all is well with this precious man as he has made my day many times when I needed to read his words of HOPE which he gives everyone.

Namaste

Love Rosie

Don't worry. Be happy. That's my advice. We often worry prematurely. Meanwhile. Be an optimist. Stop imagining worst case scenarios. Best to focus on best case scenarios. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019 4:09 PM

Let's all be hopeful. With or without George. We know him as a good man. A decent man. That's a nice thought, isn't it? I'm not worried about George, He'll take life in stride. --Jim
BlossomsPack
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2019 1:03 PM

I would:

-add likes and dislikes

-ability to follow particular threads

-ability to follow a particular poster

-ability to block a particular poster or thread

-better search function

In general, I am glad that this website exists. Why? Because we are a desperate group, frequently at the end of our rope, and the advice here is on target. So, in general, thank you for making this website possible. I know it must cost loads of cash and personnel time. I appreciate that, as I know so do others here. So thank you.

Agent 99
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2019 1:49 PM

We meet again blossomspack!  I’m Chaos’ pack.  He’s a cockerschnoodle.  

You can follow a thread believe it or not.  On my ipad there is an icon that looks like an envelope to the right of the thread title.  Click on it and the pop up you can select how to follow the thread, etc.  

I’ve never done it though.

File Attachment(s):
4273B290-17DC-4C86-AE63-00604101A74B.jpeg (30221 bytes)