RSS Feed Print
Am I here?
Fluffy
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:25 PM

Did I make it? If I did, hello, everyone. What a time I had. I guess I didn't understand. I thought you had to have 8 digit password, which I had before and a number which I added. When I filled out the form nothing came up as invalid so I kept using that. Got emanil from admin. last night that I was finally unlocked but I had  to click on change password. But the new one is only 7 digits. On my sign in form they have 24 dots for password. Oh, well I;m here I think.

I wish they had the name of the person who last responded to a post so you don't have to scan all the way to the bottom. Takes up a lot of time.

Another website I had been on for quite awwhile changed also. To technical so I dropped out. It was a grief sup[port group. They lost a lot of members. But the younger more savvy ones are coming innson guess that's what they wanted.

What do I do? How do I do it? What are the groups? How do you get  pictures? Can you put one of your own on and if so how do you do it? Got computer slightly over 2 yrs. ago. Person programmed it and handed it back to me and said there you go. So I have been learning myself s-l-o-w-l-y.

But I'm here. Thank you to all who were so concerned about me. I appreciate it.

Nown if I can just find out how to post this, never mind . Wasn't down far enough. Silly me.

SillyMe
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:27 PM

So glad you  made it here!!

jfkoc
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:34 PM

yea fluffy...one more rescued
Fluffy
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:36 PM

Thank you. I didn't mean to infringe on your screen name. I just say that to myself all the time.

Did you have another screen name on the other site?

Fluffy
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:40 PM

Hi jfkoc - It took some doing but I am here. Thank you. It's nice, I think to be back. Will take some getting used to.
SillyMe
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 1:54 PM

No, Fluffy.  SillyMe was my name there as well.  I haven't been around that long and didn't post often, but I read the old board, and now read this one, regularly.

No problem in calling yourself "Silly Me!"  I do it all the time, too. 

sbenjamin
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2:32 PM

ALL RIGHT FLUFFY!!!!!  WHOO HOO!!!!! 

So glad you made it!!!!  I am so happy to see you here!!!!  You just MADE MY DAY!!!

sbenjamin  

Cheryle Gardiner
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:17 PM

Yay, Fluffy! So glad you're here!

Up at the top where it says "Logged in as:" there is a link for "edit profile." If you click on that, and go through each tab, you'll find instructions for uploading a picture. Zolly pasted the instructions somewhere on this site, but the new Find feature isn't so great. Yet!
cowboys
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 5:54 PM

YAY Fluffy you did it! Don't worry about all the other features right now, just getting use to this format takes a while. I am so glad you made it
Iris L.
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:19 PM

Hi, Fluffy, I"m here and I'm learning too!

I still need darker, larger print.

Iris L.

dj okay
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:27 PM

Yeah, Fluffy!  So glad you made it!

Try clicking the 'site help' in the top right of this page.  There is a user manual that will explain the features of the site and how to do some of the things you asked about.