RSS Feed Print
Lorene! We miss you!!!
Geegee
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 10:59 AM

Lorene,

It's Christmastime and I miss you!  My SGF!  I don't know if you are ill; if your computer is down; or if you cannot find the new site!  Most of all, I hope your health is not the problem!   

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Love,

Geegee

Lisa428
Posted: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:22 PM

Yes Lorene,

We all miss you.

Please.try again.

hopeful30
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 11:47 AM

geegee, just got on here, the sweet girl at the library was SO helpful! its been very stressful to get on here, but i am here and very much ALIVE!! LOL alot of physical things are going on, probable surgery on nerves in neck and back, very painful and surgery is the only answer left. it is minimally invasive and should give me back my arm use and legs will get better! will let you guys know when it all happens so you can send flowere!!LOL missed everyone alot and hope you are all doing ok, cant type very much with the arm so bad so i peck with my left and it takes time.belated Merry Xmas to everyone and hope the New Year is great for everyone (it HAS to be better than the old one!!)
hopeful30
Posted: Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:06 PM

lisa, am safely on new site THANK GOD!! it took me forever, but i am finally here!1 missed you all, but as i said on other post the weather will dictate how often i can be here, but i think its going to be an ok winter so maybe ill be able to be at library more often!!! take care!