RSS Feed Print
Yes, I'm still here.
Hi.Phi.High
Posted: Saturday, May 3, 2014 11:42 PM

Haven't been monitoring the pages too much lately, a lot going on and changing. 

I want so badly to communicate more, but when I try things just seem to go blank.  

Does anybody know of any apps that will just allow you to talk and fill in this field? 

So much I want to say, and update you all on. So much to say and don't know how. 

Hope everyone is fairing well.

Iris L.
Posted: Sunday, May 4, 2014 3:42 AM

Good to see you stopping by, HiPhiHigh!

I'm not into apps.  I still use my good, old desktop computer!

Iris L.

Paul Hornback
Posted: Sunday, May 4, 2014 7:56 PM

Hi Phi High, glad you checked back in with us. I've missed your posts.

I'm not aware of any aps that might do what you asked. However, it would be a great ap if someone could come up with it!

I'm just glad to hear from you and to know you are still hanging in there!

God Bless, Paul

Myriam
Posted: Sunday, May 4, 2014 9:13 PM

Miss you, Hi.Phi!  Is there anyone who can help you log on?  Maybe someone can go through the log in process with you and write down the step-by-step process for logging on.

You might also want to consider going to your library and see if a librarian can assist you. Consider calling 800-272-3900. As you know, it's a 24 hour help line. The Alzheimer's Association care consultant may be able to help you.

Hi.Phi.High
Posted: Monday, May 5, 2014 1:00 AM

HI Paul. I finally got around to listening to your radio interview the other day. Heard an awful lot of inspiration. It was beautiful. Listened to it twice. Got it bookmarked to listen again, because I'm sure there's a lot I missed the first time.
Hi.Phi.High
Posted: Monday, May 5, 2014 1:10 AM

Hello to everyone. Not ignoring or trying to slight anybody, just got to go with what my mind allows at any one time. Still can't seem to get out all I need/want to. Bear with me, maybe one day soon my mind will hit a streak. Lol.