RSS Feed Print
Improvement of my Alzheimer's seen
TheSteven
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:54 PM

I just wanted to let you know what transpired at my doctor’s appointment at Massachusetts General Hospital on Monday. My neurologist told me that the MRI showed that the generalized brain parenchymal volume loss had not changed significantly and thus had not gotten worse from the previous MRIs. He did a quick neuropsych test and I scored a 28 out of 30 so it is in the normal range. That is an improvement over the score of 25 out of 30 which I received last July in the below normal range which had already been an improvement over 2014 since I had shown that most of my aphasia was gone (four months after amalgam removal). Thus, he believes I no longer have Alzheimer’s which is a progressive disease and I only have Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) now. He wants me to do more social things to get out and talk to people now.

I have a full report of recent events on my blog at http://thestevenalztreatment.blogspot.com  I think I am truly winning my battle against Alzheimer's.

apinkswan
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:01 PM

Hi, Steven.  I'm so very happy about your improvement!  That's awesome!!!

As for no longer having Alzheimer's, does that mean you never had it and the diagnosis has changed to MCI?  

MCI not due to dementia or Alzheimer's is much better, but it still has it's challenges.  It sounds like you are continuing to fight those challenges and I wish you continued success!  They keep telling me my MCI is irreversible and that I may progress, but I'm fighting, too!

I know you have a ton of information regarding your journey and I will get to all of it very soon.   

Keep up the good work,

Pink

alz+
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 7:33 PM

you must be walking on air! super good news steven. have a party! every day have a little party.

is there a way to remove mercury or lead from body / brain? thinking of Flint Michigan.

had my amalgams removed 30 years ago and I still decline...

TheSteven
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 9:26 PM

There is a way to remove mercury from the brain and body.  At least having removed the amalgams you aren't declining faster from continued release into the body and increasing the mercury load.  It takes a lot of work but it doesn't happen by chance.  The organs and systems responsible for removing the mercury like liver, spleen, lymph systems are overloaded and aren't able to remove it from the rest of the body and brain.  Because most things can't pass the blood brain barrier, you have to assist the body's natural means of removing the mercury like increasing the glutathione levels so that the glutathione in a cell can bind to the mercury to expel it from the cell and let the blood in the brain take it out to the other organs to dispel it.

I don't like the DMSA which is a good long term detox program over a couple of years but it does cross the blood brain barrier.  I prefer the homeopathic or naturopathic approaches over the chemical one.  But one of those three approaches must be taken or else the mercury burden will continue causing havoc and decline.

As my blog indicates there could be other factors which should be investigated such as parasitic or bacterial cofactors contributing to a mercury/metals load for the individual as well.

llee08032
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 9:26 PM

Steven,

This is the greatest news! Do let us know how the celebration is going and how your doing with the socialization aspect of best practices.

Iris L.
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 9:50 PM

This is GREAT NEWS, Steven!  May you continue to improve!

I had the last of my mercury amalgams removed last year (2014).  As a matter of fact, I think I did improve last year (2015).  I'll see if it continues.

Iris L.
Paul Hornback
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2016 10:08 AM

Great news Steven. I hope you continue to improve.

God bless, Paul

Pam Lee
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2016 3:09 PM

Great News! I'm very happy for you. Thanks for sharing.