RSS Feed Print
Gabapentin 100 mg for couch lock
alz+
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2018 9:47 AM

Have been struggling for a week to be out of bed at all. Last night I found the bottle of Gabapentin100 mg that a doctor from India gave me for shingles ears ago.

slept so deeply and woke up able to type and do some laundry.

Esp thinking of Canada who has will and need to do more, have friends but it kind of caught in the anxious physical can't can't can't thing.

My Osteopath country doctor gave me a  prescription and said it was safe to use. I did get too revved upon it and then forgot about it because I felt I had to time the night to take it.

If you are in the bogged down, frozen in place, just can't physically get going on anything you might ask your doctor if you could try it.

Since I got estrogen to strengthen my, ahem, sphincter muscles which the visiting nurse said allowed  bacteria to get into the bladder and no amount of meticulous hygiene could fix it, I have not had shingles again.

The shingles virus may be related to brain changes. 

may be off board for awhile, working on boxing up stuff i "can't get rid of" and imaging a winter maybe doing my photo book for myself of beloved things from the women in my family going back 4 generations- vases, blankets, Finnish fabrics, old photos in gorgeous frames...

wish me luck. Keeper is going to help me make my "room" be just my room, not the guest room storage space.

this is really hard to post - a half hour of editing but maybe will help someone.

jfkoc
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2018 10:23 AM

you always help me...

a share that may help you...I finally decided to rehome anything I was keeping for  my children that they did not want...the hardest thing continues to be my mother's piano

alz+
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2018 5:13 AM

makes sense and seems like a good way to sort.

right now I am still battling despair from weeks ago (as if I know time). just hanging on me!

I did gut my closet by 50% and really could get rid of 50% more and never miss it and feel happy each time I try to dress myself and find things slip on, no zippers or buttons, no ties on shoes.

a woman friend who also has cognitive decline left and now came back and she bought a house and will need stuff for it. THIS may be my biggest help, if between us we can load her van a few times.

have been thinking of running away back to california. That house was nearly empty, very easy for me to move around there, a covered porch, when I was visiting I bought a table for the outdoor porch, never used it for painting but it is still there.

since I am leaving my house to Keeper, and he likes it packed as it is, I see no point in worrying about it, even though the presence of junk wears me down every morning.

alz+
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2018 6:59 AM

jfkoc - the piano. That things precious to our grandmothers are not wanted by family members...

I did have to stop the gaba, again (4th time?) because it stirs me up, too amped, and spending days in bed plotting for an hour to come when I feel I could walk, then walking because if I don't some thing will get worse, weaker, more painful etc and not for the love of being on a quiet road through the woods.

As the days already show the dwindling hours of daylight the agitation begins about another summer where the builder who promised he would do our siding and decks just did not show or call back, the basement was not cleaned out, and we did not get away for a mini vacation, or even one day at the big lake for me to look for agates.

I have 2 dolls I wanted to send to my grand daughter but she out grew them I think already and they are still stuck in a box.