RSS Feed Print
llee Calling You
Jo C.
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 1:59 PM

Yoo-hoo llee; I am here over the back fence calling out to you . . . . it has been such awhile since we have heard from you and how you are, and we miss you.

Hope you see this and that you have time to drop by the neighborhood and tell us how things are going,

J.

llee08032
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:05 AM

Hi Jo C and everyone!

Thank you, for thinking of me Jo!

Things are going...too fast for me but going, and I'm just trying to go along with the flow. I'm still working to pay off mortgage that I won't be able to afford if I retire early. I don't know how I pull it off? But I do. I feel like giving up all the time (retiring or applying for disability) but still manage to keep going. I don't need a whole lot I just want to be able to make ends meet and be comfortable when I stop working. My body hurts and my brain gets so tired! I feel grateful for having a job that I know like the back of my hand and on most days I can stand up with the best of them. Accepting the truth that I'm working because I have to work and not because I want to work has not been easy. 

This paragraph has me exhausted already. Writing is hard these days. 

I hope this finds you all in the best of spirit and health.

Jo C.
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 9:50 PM

Well hello there Ms. llee, it is good to hear your voice.  I can understand the feelings about having to work in order to "punch your ticket," so you can afford to retire.   Not a good feeling to, "have to," but it sounds as though despite being tired of it all, you are holding your own and then some.

How long to work before you can retire?  I hope it is not too long a time.  What we need is a winning lottery ticket; but that means we'd actually have to go out and buy one which I never seem to get around to doing.

So hope all will go well and that things will be set into place sooner rather than much later.  Do drop in and say hello from time to time, it is good to keep up with you and you know how highly you are thought of here by your Forum friends.

J.

MindfulViv
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2019 2:54 AM

Love is what matters the most at the end of the day. And I'm sending you all of my love