RSS Feed Print
Old Board Archive
nwlegaleagle
Posted: Monday, January 9, 2012 7:23 PM

Just noticed that the old board ARCHIVE has been attached. You can find it at the top and to the left of the Active Users box. I was never on the old boards, so don't know if they did a good job of the transfer.
JAB
Posted: Monday, January 9, 2012 7:54 PM

In a word ... no.  There aren't any dates on any of the threads or posts, so you can't tell how old anything is.  And you can't tell who started a thread.

Many of us kept lists of URLs of the threads we wanted to refer to, and those are useless now.  (Which also means that any links we had in posts on the old boards are useless, too.)

The search function is the pits.  You can't even search by the name of the poster.

And they seem to have forgotten to archive the entire Spouse/Partner Caregiver Forum. 

Iris L.
Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:38 AM

Ditto to everything JAB said. 

It looks like an elementary school child's project.  Early elementary school. 

Unless you read through every post you can't find a specific post that you're interested in.  It's not even good for browsing, because you don't know who started the post or when. 

And I know for sure that all of the posts were not added.  I had over 2,000 or 3,000 posts or more, and I could only find a few of my posts. 

This is a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

I'm getting tired of complaining and getting nowhere. 

Why do we still have this faint gray text?

Iris L.