RSS Feed Print
Guidelines for Participants
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 9:46 PM

Please find Guidelines for Participants attached.  These are the expectations we have for members who post on our community.

Thank you,

AlzConnected Moderator Team

File Attachment(s):
ALZConnected Guidelines for Participants.pdf (42461 bytes)

llee08032
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:18 AM

I have reviewed the guidelines and am going to make an effort to participate on the board in a more positive manner. It's time I take stock and inventory of how I may be or may have been a negative influence on others and work harder to be more kinder and compassionate. I accept responsibility for my part in making our board a safe place that both welcomes new persons and influences all the present participants here to stay and want to come back.

If I've ever said anything hurtful, disrespectful or disregarding to anyone reading this post in my know-it-all ism attitude and tone please accept my sincere apology. Please also help me to do better in moving forward. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you all who have forgiveness in your hearts. So many of you have shown me unconditional positive regard and compassion and I am obligated to pay it forward for that is what this board is all about.