RSS Feed Print
ADHD
julielarson
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 8:13 AM

Today I go and see my therapist who excitedly found me at the clinic the day after I sent him an email stating that I think I have ADHD so that he could tell me that in his estimation I am moderately affected by ADHD.. He reached out to my doctor to see what steps we need to follow to get me on some medication for it. I would give anything to have the ability to focus on things around here.. I would also love to not have all this excess energy coursing through my body all of the time.. It is the same with my brain.. I would love to have one thought at a time or not in rapid succession all of the time.. I sent off my neuropsych evaluations to the Neurologist that saw me on the 13th of this month because he did not have them.. I have made it very clear that I want them back because they are my only copy's.  Before reading my reports he says that the MCI is probably due to my mental health issues. Apparently  the neuropsyhch tests are what they give for ADHD too.. I am not sure if there is more testing but if there is I will gladly go through it to get answers. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend..
grandmalynda
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 10:05 AM

I hope your therapy appointment is productive.  Sounds like you may finally be on the right track to getting the information you have been looking for.  All the very best to you Julie!

--Lynda

julielarson
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 10:07 AM

Lynda, thank you so very much... I am always so glad to see your post on one of my threads.. You are a very kind person.. Many blessings to you!
chrisp1653
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 2:18 PM

Sounds like things are moving in a good direction for you, Julie. I'm happily praying for you .

Chris

julielarson
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 4:31 PM

Thank you so much Chris!