RSS Feed Print
A million happy nows
Andy61
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 1:59 PM

Has anyone here watched the movie that was released in 2017, “A million Happy Nows”? Its about a lesbian couple, one of which has early onset Alzheimers. I watched it today on Amazon Prime movies, very moving story. I definitely could identify with all her early symptoms.
Lisita
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:14 PM

hey andy i would love but i can identify to  . we must never give up it has been 100 years since the first alz was dx it is horrible that we have not made any progress is curing it or treating it in 100 years  . shamefull . we need to stand up ad we want help not drugged up !!! we need a speaker !aarphas donated 80 million dollars to study dementia now i would like to see how the money money the dear alz commission is used . transparency !!!! well get a holistic neaueolgist if you can find one  i'm going to try cbc oil and stay active in research stemcell is helping many people wth ache s and pains but not wth the brain yet pray God has us always has always will 

take care !

lisa

Smilesyourway
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2019 7:53 AM

Andy

I just turned my tele on and am searching prime.  I'll report back.  My guess is that I will need tissue?  LOL

My husband and I watched on Prime "what they had" last week.  Even he teared.  The one with Hillary Swank.  Check it out.  It had a twist that he nor I saw coming or have talked about. 

Smiles. 

Andy61
Posted: Saturday, March 2, 2019 9:57 AM

Thanks for the tip about the movie. Im half way through, outstanding.

Ok, finished the movie. Very good. What a wild, yet everyday type of family.

Vik
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:00 AM

THe Notebook is a VERY GOOD movie and Ive heard Still Aluce us also.good about Alzheimers.
Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 9:41 AM

That is great. The good news is that so many new movies are being created to bring attention to this cause. So many more in the works. Its finally getting the attention we all need.