RSS Feed Print
Guidelines for Participants
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 9:59 PM

Please find Guidelines for Participants attached.  These are the expectations we have for members who post in our community.

Thank you,

AlzConnected Moderator Team

File Attachment(s):
ALZConnected Guidelines for Participants.pdf (157207 bytes)

mejw
Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 5:54 PM

After many years my husband suffering from Alz. totally denied by him and his family too, it got progressively worse.  On Jan. 1 2015 I started a daily detailed diary of the progression on his disease almost on a daily basis seeing his decline.  Much later after a few weeks in the hospital and a rehab center did we really find out (actually on our own, doing a lot of reading), that along with alz. he also was suffering from Parkinson's Lewy body symptoms.   After the many daily illusions and imaginations along with accusations did we realize he was suffering from ALB. These were really the ones that got worse and worse, but were not confirmed by drs. after I mentioned it.  His walking and daily activities declined to the point he was falling on almost a daily basis, sometimes 3 times a day, with luck he never got hurt.

If any medical group would be interested in this dairy, I would be glad to make a copy and send it for medical purposes.