RSS Feed Print
Best GPS Tracking Device?
ShawneeAC
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2020 4:48 PM

Has anyone on here ever used Keruve? 

I am looking into tracking devices and it seems the best options are Gizmo and Keruve. Keruve is about $2,000 while Gizmo is ony $129 +$5/mo

I am worried that the Gizmo can be taken off by the wearer. Keruve claims to be so much better and I would be willing to purchase it for peace of mind but I cannot find one single customer review for it here or anywhere on the internet. I'm a little worried it's a scam. I see tons of questions about it but not one endorsement.  

Has anyone here every used one? Would really love feedback! 

Victoria2020
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2020 7:38 AM

You may want to consider door alarms, head off the problem before they head off into the wild. If they live alone and you are worried, well that's another issue- they may be past the stage they should. Sadly, from experience techno stuff isn't a solution really but a step, imperfect, along the way to 24/7 supervision.
Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2020 7:54 AM

I think the first thing you should be asking is what are you trying to accomplish? Once you know that look for a unit that fits your needs. 

dayn2nite2
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2020 8:19 AM

Your focus should be on the person not getting out.  If you're wanting the ability for the person to just go on walks by themselves and you finding them if they're lost, that's not a suitable use for it.

If they leave the house, someone should be with them.  Otherwise, try door alarms or a deadbolt at the top of the door (the person will not look up and see it).