RSS Feed Print
30th Anniversary
Brezze23
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 11:29 PM

Tomorrow  is our Wedding Anniversary. 

Love was and still is abundant. 

Every Anniversary he surprised me witha great gifts. From a Hershey Bar to jewelry to poems to trips any place in the world I chose. His love for me was not only shown on an Anniversary.  It was in all his splendor 24/7.

Some years ago, he insisted to walk to the grocery store. He left and my heart almost exploded with anxiety. I was afraid something would happen. It did he got lost. He found the condo buildings   but not our condo. After a while  the gate guard called me. My DH was still good enough to ask for help,  but he could not express himself clearly. Luckily the security recognized him.

I will never forget how proud he was and how loving his eyes were when he handled  me a bouquet of flowers. 

I will remind him of our Anniversary and of our eternal love tomorrow. This year no surprises only the blessed  joy to be in his arms.

He will asked me: " Who is the lovely lady."

I will answer:  "I am someone  who loves you very much".

He will ask: "What is your name."

I will answer:   "Elisa, your loving wife."

He: " My God you are Gorgeous. "

Then we will kiss.

We will do this throughout  the day. We will do this until we can't.

lvcatlvr
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2020 1:19 AM

Our memories are treasures we must never let fade. I hope you have a lovely anniversary.

Ed1937
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2020 5:37 AM

Happy anniversary. I hope your day is special.
White Crane
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2020 6:23 AM

Happy Anniversary!  Love lasts.  May you have a beautiful day and make special memories.
SSHarkey
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2020 7:01 AM

So precious. So good. Hold onto this!
eaglemom
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2020 8:49 AM

Grasp on to this memory and hold it tight. Hopefully you can have a sweet anniversary. Making memories.

eagle