RSS Feed Print
It feels good. Being me.
Jim Broede
Posted: Saturday, December 1, 2018 6:25 PM

Don’t know. If there’s a right way or a wrong way to live. Therefore, I merely choose to live. That beats the alternative. Not to live. So far, I’ve been generally satisfied. With life.  Enough to want to stick around for awhile. Occasionally, I’m told. By sideline observers. That I’m living the ‘wrong’ way. They suggest that I change my ways. But nobody has yet convinced me. That their way is better than my way. Seems to me, it’s an individual thing. Better to live and let live. To each his/her own. As long as one doesn’t infringe on another's freedom. All I know. Is that my way works for me. Even if it’s judged by my severest critics, as an ungodly and heretical wrong way. After all, I’m not hurting anyone but myself. In my coveted role as romantic idealist, spiritual free-thinker, political liberal, lover and dreamer. Believe me. It feels good. Being me. Even if that’s wrong of me. --Jim

ladyzetta
Posted: Sunday, December 2, 2018 12:32 AM

Jim I don't believe there is a wrong way to live your life and I don't believe anyone has the right to criticize how you live your life. As long as you choose to live your life without hurting others then no one has the right to tell you how to live your life. My DH passed away 6 months ago and I am still trying out how to live my life. I am doing pretty good but I do feel alone, especially with the holidays. This is my first holidays without him and I am doing pretty good, Thanks for all your input it is very helpful. Thanks Zetta