RSS Feed Print
A very positive addiction.
Jim Broede
Posted: Friday, December 7, 2018 8:24 AM

I muse. Because it’s good for me. Stimulates my mind. Maybe that’s the main reason. That I do what I do. Stimulation. Of my mind. My body. My life. Makes me aware. That I am alive. And functioning. Musing. And writing, too. Are ways of proving it. Can’t remember the last day that I didn’t muse. Makes me wonder. If I’ve spent my entire life. In a non-stop state of musing. Comes naturally. I was born to muse. So pardon me. For being me. I wonder why the rest of you muse. And why others never choose to muse. They’d rather do other things. Of course, I do other stuff, too. Such as exercise my body. I do that every day. Some people tell me. That I exercise and muse too much. That I need to find other activity. Hey, I do. For instance. Hardly ever go a day without sleep. And I dream, too. Mostly nice dreams. That give me more to muse about. I love to muse about other muses. Often thinking. That we are addicted. To musing. Tell me. If I’m right. In thinking. It’s a very positive addiction. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Friday, December 7, 2018 8:30 AM

I've noticed. That some people would rather spend their lives being ornery. Rather than in a pleasant state of blissful musing. To each his/her own. --Jim
Jim Broede
Posted: Friday, December 7, 2018 11:57 PM

I like the peace and serenity that often comes with musing. --Jim
Jim Broede
Posted: Saturday, December 8, 2018 12:02 AM

I wonder why anyone would come to Musings. When they are opposed to musing. Without knowing what it means to muse. Seems odd. --Jim