RSS Feed Print
3 Hairs
dutiful deb
Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 1:19 PM

I know this is used a lot by people going through chemo, but I thought it would be a fun thing to post here. Just a little lift for the day. 

Three Hairs

There was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

"Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today."

So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror, and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

"Hmmm," she said, "I think I'll part my hair today."

So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror, and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

"Well, she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail."

So she did, and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror, and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"YAY!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything. It can make or break your day.

Everyone we come in contact with is fighting some kind of battle, like we are. Lets take care of each other, and remember to take care of yourself!

LeeH
Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 10:19 PM

Deb, I remember reading this some time ago, but you are right, it is priceless! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Sometimes we all need to be reminded to look at the good and let the bad go. Attitude is so important. This reminds me to pick my battles and right now that is helping my Mom fight HER battle against AD. Thank you again for sharing this bright spot!