RSS Feed Print
What about the rest of you?
Jim Broede
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 8:48 AM

I wonder. If musing is a lost art. I suspect. That many of us have little idea. About musing. No grasp of how to muse. My dictionary defines musing. To reflect. Or meditate. On almost any subject. To gaze meditatively or wonderingly. The Muses were the nine ancient Greek deities of the arts and sciences. Daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne. I believe in these wonderful gals.  They inspire me. To muse. Endlessly. What about the rest of you?  Might be nice. To give musing a try.--Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:58 PM

Looks to me. As if I’m the dominant muse here. The rest of you. Don’t come close to challenging my prolific output.  Not sure how I should take this. As a good thing. Or a bad thing. Or simply that’s just the way it is. And accept it. Thing is. There are so many ways to muse. And not necessarily wrong ways. Only right ways. The nice thing about musing. One should feel free. To muse in one’s distinctive  manner. It’s even all right to invent new ways. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:47 AM

I suspect that most people muse secretly. They don’t share their musings. Preferring to keep their thoughts private. I’m not so keen on secrets. I’m more the big and bold guy. Unafraid to walk naked into the world. It’s a form of truth. To have nothing to hide. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2016 4:44 AM

I wonder. If people tend to hide from themselves. Maybe it’s all right to hide from others.  To keep secrets. But to hide from one’s self? Sounds like a sacrilege. --Jim