RSS Feed Print
To not be bored with life.
Jim Broede
Posted: Friday, December 4, 2015 11:03 PM

So much has happened to me. In life. That I can't remember it all. I suppose most people have a similar lapse of memory.  Only so much is memorable. The rest forgotten. Almost as if it's never been lived. As if I were merely going through the motions of living. Didn't give it much thought. So very much of life is elusive.  Maybe too routine. Too boring. To take note. But every day. I take time out. To remind me. That I am alive and conscious. That makes me aware. That I exist. And it's a great opportunity. To not be bored with life. --Jim
sharon11daugherty
Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2015 2:48 PM

As our experiences shape us, I love everyone of them for the  me it has formed.
Jim Broede
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:16 PM

I remember mostly the stuff that makes me happy. Nothing wrong with being happily selective. --Jim
Jim Broede
Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:20 AM

I hate to admit it. But there are some people I don’t like. Even though I’ve never met them. Yes, I’ve made judgments. From a distance. And maybe that’s not fair.  But still, I’m turned off. By certain politicians, for instance. I can spot the ones with mean spirits.  So mean, that I don’t even give them the benefit of the doubt. Yes, there are some very nasty people in this world. Wish it weren’t so. But reality is reality. On the other hand, I personally know some very decent and loving people. That’s the good side of reality. --Jim