RSS Feed Print
Which really. Ain't all that bad.
Jim Broede
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2016 11:27 AM

Can’t keep up. With the rapidly changing world. Nor do I want to.  That’s the  thought. Flitting  through my mind. Once upon a time. It was important. To keep up. To be modern. Up to date. But now. I find it more rewarding. More pleasurable. More relaxing. To blend. Old ways. And modern ways. With the balance in favor of old ways. Maybe that’s easier. Than accepting the challenge . Of being a model modern man. I am what I am.  Left behind. In my own world. Which really. Ain’t all that bad.  --Jim

sharon11daugherty
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2016 8:44 PM

I am feeling like the best thing I can do to write notes to those I care about to spur them on. I am so glad I can be home, untainted by anything that happens elsewhere. I love watching the birds and talking to my friends on the phone about daily life. Nothing more. The events, the actions of others, the Sports, I am afraid I would be called clueless. Oops, I do watch the Thunder play basketball.  I used to enjoy TV. Not much to enjoy anymore, I do not feel entertained, I feel anxious and sad that Good news is avoided. I know there are so many good things happening.  This home life, although, I have hesitated to enjoy it. I am now finding a joy in doing what I have never had allot of time to do before. Taking an interest from afar in the lives of others. Life is hard for young people today, I think building them up is essential . I don't want to waste this time. I want it to have eternal value. I think investing in others does that.
Jim Broede
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:47 AM

Imagining life. Without wasted time. I do it. By putting my wasted time to good use. By imagining creative  ways to get benefits from wasted time. Therefore, it no longer qualifies as wasted time. That may be a little convoluted. But what the heck. It works. --Jim