RSS Feed Print
In the amazing physical realm.
Jim Broede
Posted: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:44 AM

When I awaken. From a dream. Like I did this morning. I wonder. If my entire life is but a dream. So brilliant. So detailed. That it’s as if everything was real. Yes, no mere dream. Instead, real physical life. When really, it’s only a dream. Of someone. A spirit. Other than the physical me. And that ultimately. Instead of dying. I will truly awaken. Out of my lifelong physical dream. And become aware. Of who and what I am. Someone other than me. A spirit. Living a physical dream. For 80 years, and counting. Perhaps I will be in an advanced civilization. In a spirit dimension. Almost beyond my imagination. Where spirits are routinely put into dream states. So that one can live dreams  of physical lives. That seem so fantastically real. As if I had actually lived. In the amazing physical realm. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 4:41 AM

Maybe it’s the imagination. That makes life worthwhile. I can imagine being Napoleon. Or Caesar. Or Alexander the Great. But that doesn’t make me crazy. Because I still know that I am me. Very sane. Because I am using my imagination in a constructive way. To help me understand history. Sometimes I imagine living as a dog or a cat or a fish. As a rock or a tree, too. But my favorite imagined role is that of a spirit. Capable of exploring the mysteries of life. --Jim

Jim Broede
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 12:51 PM

The easiest thing to imagine. Is being in love. That. More than anything. Leads to the good life. --Jim