RSS Feed Print
News from Teepa Snow
Vik
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2019 12:28 PM

Just found out anyo e can sign up for info from TEEPA SNOW.

Im going to see if i can download the contact info here.  otherwise you can go to:   TeepaSnow.com

Does anyone k ow how to post a photo on ones post message?

Iris L.
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2019 11:57 PM

If you don't get a response, you might try to post on the caregiver board, as you would surely get a response.

Iris

Smilesyourway
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:52 AM

Vik,

I found a Teepa YouTube video called Changing Brain very informative for me.  I intend to share it with some of my family members as well.  Check it out. 

Agent 99
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:53 AM

Many Teepa Snow videos can be watched on youtube as well as through her site.  There is one facility that has posted many sessions she taught.  If they aren’t on her site then search youtube teepa snow.

Regarding adding a photo to a post - well, the first thing to do is make sure the photo is less than 200.00 kilobytes or else the system won’t accept it and all the effort was for naught.  I send the photo to myself first.  When I do that the email asks for the level of quality and I choose the lowest one.  then save the photo again on your system.

At the bottom of the new post window there is “Attachments”.  Click that

The next window that appears is below.  

CLick on choose file and select where the photo is.  Then on the right hit attach. Then hit close or whatever it says to indicate it worked.  That will take you back to the post.  

Add the file to the list
Allowed Extensions:  pdf gif jpg jpeg png doc docx bmp
Current File Attachments

Then hit close.

haeinj332
Posted: Monday, November 4, 2019 10:32 AM

Very nice to meet you i saw your profile i like very much i want a honest and trust worthy person for serious relation. can we talk to each other.please send me back to my mail address [haeinjung101@gmail.com]

Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Monday, November 4, 2019 12:40 PM

Do not fall for this scammer