RSS Feed Print
This may help you with bills and financial issues
Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Friday, November 5, 2021 7:22 AM

https://silverbills.com/

Michael Ellenbogen
Posted: Friday, November 5, 2021 7:30 AM

SilverBills is a nationwide concierge bill management service. SilverBills receives, scrutinizes, stores and ensures payment of clients' household bills. If you are interested in participating in a research study to determine the importance of financial management on caregiver stress, (please reach out to me privately and provide me with your email address which I will share with someone at the Milken Institute). Note that participants in the study are provided with free access to the SilverBills' service.

sunshine5
Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 9:55 PM

How can u be sure that it’s Dementia for sure. The mri shows some signs but it could also be vitamin deficiency or uti. Any thoughts?
Iris L.
Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 10:13 PM

Discuss these questions in detail with the doctor.

MRI does not diagnose dementia or Alzheimer's Disease, but tells if there is something like a tumor (cancer) or a stroke or head trauma as a possible cause. 

Vitamin B12 deficiency is diagnosed by blood test.

UTI is diagnosed by a urinary test and culture of urine.

Seizure is a later sign of Alzheimer's Disease.  But of course, seizure may occur from other causes.  If the patient is a known patient with Alzheimer's Disease, the course of disease is somewhat predictable, to a degree.  

My suggestion for you, sunshine, is to read more about the course of Alzheimer's Disease and about the diagnostic process.  There is much to know because there will be MANY changes, and it is good to be prepared.

Iris

sunshine5
Posted: Thursday, December 2, 2021 9:46 PM

Thanks Iris. DH is getting a vitamin and urine test, had mri’s done.

Trying everything possible like Coognitive vitamins,  exercise, mct and coconut oil and may be aromatherapy oils. Something should work!