Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
Inexpensive Slacks for Men
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2012 11:53 AM
Originally posted by: Margaret999

Haband clothing is the best !! I purchased the fleece-lined slacks, both twill and corduroy, for my dad. They washed well, were durable, and according to dad, were very comfy.

They also have flannel shirts with snaps instead of buttons. Those snap closures were very handy !!

Great place to shop for our LOs.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: eileenv

quote:
Originally posted by shirley2:
Many thanks. This is the very reason I that decided to log into this site. Are these slack sold in stores, or must they be purchased through the mail?

[/QUOTE]

Hi Shirley2,
I believe they are through the mail only. You might want to call and ask them.
Good Luck
Eileen
Internal Administrator

Originally posted by: eileenv

I ordered these twill, flannel-lined slacks for my Dad. They look nice, are warm, and can take frequent washings. The waist band is elastic with belt loops so it can be worn with/with out a belt - very comfortable for him.
Even the Adult Day Care driver like them and asked me where I got them.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]
They are from the Haband company - 2 pairs for $29.99. Lots of colors, lots of sizes - even for big guys.
1-800-742-2263

Good Luck
Eileen
Anonymous
Originally posted by: shirley2

Many thanks. This is the very reason I that decided to log into this site. Are these slack sold in stores, or must they be purchased through the mail?

quote:
Originally posted by Vicki B:
Thank you so much for this post. I have been looking for something just like this.

Anonymous
Originally posted by: Maggie F

I have purchased items form Haband, and we like them very much. Especially good for person who needs to change frequently.
The last purchase were some slacks for summer, 7 pairs for about $13.00 each and they are look good enough to wear anywhere. Well, we don't go to the Ritz Hotel, but everywhere else. He does love the flannel-lined slacks also and has worn them through spring and early fall as he gets colder at higher temps, at 92.
They do not hem slacks to a specified length, but they fit my finicky ADF. A raincoat was unsatisfactory, but that was the only problem so far. He used to buy clothes in different stores, but since his needs are changing this is a good source of clothing.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Vicki B

Thank you so much for this post. I have been looking for something just like this.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Bstn Grl

I live in FL and for the winter months, I bought my Dad some pajama pants. He has some flannel ones and he also has light weight ones for when the weather is a little warmer. They are easy for him to maneuver when using the bathroom.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: marysue

thank you so much. just what i have been looking for.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Georgianna

Thanks for the suggestion. You might want to share it on www.freecaregiving.com where other tips are also available.

× Close Menu