Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
I NEED YOU author unknown submitted by ZOEY M
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2012 1:40 PM

Originally posted by: ZOEY M

I NEED YOU
DO NOT ASK ME TO REMEMBER, DO NOT TRY TO MAKE ME UNDERSTAND, LET ME REST AND KNOW YOU'RE WITH ME, KISS MY CHEEK AND HOLD MY HAND, I'M CONFUSED BEYOND YOUR CONCEPT, I AM SAD AND SICK AND LOST, ALL I KNOW IS THAT I NEED YOU, TO BE WITH ME AT ALL COST, DO NOT LOSE YOUR PATIENCE WITH ME, DO NOT SCOLD OR CURSE OR CRY, I CAN'T HELP THE WAY I'M ACTING, CAN'T BE DIFFERENT, THOUGH I TRY, JUST REMEMBER THAT I NEED YOU, THAT THE BEST OF ME IS GONE, PLEASE DON'T FAIL TO STAND BESIDE ME! L O V E ME TILL MY LIFE IS DONE.

HOPE THIS TOUCHES YOU LIKE IT DID ME. ZOEY M
GLAD I COULD SHARE IT WITH YOU.......

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS......
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Jean Gonzalez

What can a person say...never a truer word has been spoken... being the only caretaker for my husband on a 24 hour a day basis and watching the drastic change this horrible illness causes... makes you lose focus in a lot of ways... my son emailed me this poem and i cried like a baby... he gave me this site i read it again and I am once again crying... my son called me today and said mom i cant be there to do what that poem says so please put papi on the phone so i can tell him i love him...my husband no longer speaks english because of this disease..so my son understood nothing but because of that poem he has call from out of state every night for the last three nights to tell his father he loved him... it is very hard and deniel comes very easy... thank you so much for sharing this.. with me..
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Karla Kay

Great Poem. I needed that but I cried.

I have been in denial for so long my Mommy has Alzheimers since 1998 but she has always done so well it progressed slowly so as she went depper into it I did not notice it much. She lives with me and my husband and goes to a day are during the day. She used to chit chat and talk to everone and noticed everything not making alot of sense but talked, walked but slowly nly incontinte at night but WOW since Monday of this week she can't walk alone, needs help and today she could not even walk with help in the wheelchair she went. She won't talk and sits with her eyes closed I am told this is the ending. I just lost my Pomeranin dog Aug 24 after 16 years have no children very close to my mon I can't even get over Brandon yet I have cried everyday about him I don't know if I can handle this she can't go now..how can I make her talk to me. Make her open her eyes. She is 84. Everything was OK what happened?
Anonymous
Originally posted by: ZOEY M

KARLA KAY - Pls do not be sad, just be there for your Mom.....YOU ARE NOT ALONE, you're in my prayers right now......my Mom doesn't talk anymore either,,,,I have to repeat 4-5 times and she thinks Im yelling....its frustrating, but we just have to march on.......go to online chat-room @ 8:30pm lots of support....hope to see ya there friend.....ZOEY M

quote:
Originally posted by Karla Kay:
Great Poem. I needed that but I cried.

I have been in denial for so long my Mommy has Alzheimers since 1998 but she has always done so well it progressed slowly so as she went depper into it I did not notice it much. She lives with me and my husband and goes to a day are during the day. She used to chit chat and talk to everone and noticed everything not making alot of sense but talked, walked but slowly nly incontinte at night but WOW since Monday of this week she can't walk alone, needs help and today she could not even walk with help in the wheelchair she went. She won't talk and sits with her eyes closed I am told this is the ending. I just lost my Pomeranin dog Aug 24 after 16 years have no children very close to my mon I can't even get over Brandon yet I have cried everyday about him I don't know if I can handle this she can't go now..how can I make her talk to me. Make her open her eyes. She is 84. Everything was OK what happened?

× Close Menu