Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
head down therapy
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2012 2:31 PM
Originally posted by: bb girl

Welcome Karen! Smiler

Sure the time there is SO different than California, but I can't seem to sleep right now. Hmmm, wonder why? Wink

Just saw this new post from you & not only wanted to welcome you to the forum... but I wanted to encourage you to post in the Caregiver's forum as well.

You will find such help & encouragement there with all that you are facing. Feel free to vent or whatever it is that you are dealing with at the moment.

So many are filled with great advice & much more, so plz feel free to share all of what you are going thru at this difficult time. We are all there with you... and will support you!

Btw - thx for that info re: John Hopkins. Grt idea! Hey, I'm for whatever works!!!

bb girl
Anonymous
Originally posted by: *Debi

Good idea. 4 inches up by the feet? Where did the info come from (website). They may have have other goodies there as well. Thanks, Debi
Internal Administrator

Originally posted by: karen munro

I read a journal article from Johns Hopkins reagrding head down therapy to stimulate cerebral blood flow. You place 4 inch blocks under one end of the bed then lie (with your head downhill) for about an hour. It is quite tolerable and seems to help.

× Close Menu