Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
Help keeping track of the days
Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, January 5, 2012 11:54 AM
Originally posted by: Grama Herc

I got one of those large white erasable boards and turned it into a calendar. Each morning before I wake mom, I erase the date, info, etc from the day before so when she wakes up she can see it on the wall and know what is in store for her, what day it is, etc.

I use a red marker for appts or important stuff. I drew out the calendar using a Sharpie so the lines would not be erased. It is working out so good. i left a good size spot for notes, etc that she can easily see.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Higgins

Its so amazing and I think Its very expensive Watch.
Find Investors
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Jaclson

Amazing clock.Looks very expensive.
Medical Equipment
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Lisa 428

Dear MommaHelen,

That clock looks great!

Thanks for sharing.

You are amazing. Please, come back and let us know how all of you are doing.

You may want to post in the "Caregivers section." It gets a lot more attention.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: D. A.

My DH has a large clock on the wall as well as a wrist watch that tells time, day and date. I also keep double calendars with appointments on them, one for him and one for me. His is bright red so he can find it more easily. I write in his appointments 15 min earlier than the actual time to allow him more time to get ready. He is stage 5 AD and it takes more and more time for him to get out the door to go somewhere.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Nabi

Thanks for the link MommaHelan. Searching for it since long time and its really very helpful.
Internal Administrator

Originally posted by: MommaHelen

We bought a "Big Digital LED Calendar Clock" for mom about a year ago. It was expensive, but one of the best purchases we've ever made.

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Big-Digi...-Clock/dp/B000Q6UZXU

It sets itself, and is REALLY big. She regained so much self-esteem because she was able once again to know what day it was without asking.

× Close Menu