Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
I found DH a job!
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2012 10:21 AM

Originally posted by: jeannieo

Well, not a real job, but I noticed he is always sorting and folding things and I mentioned it to a friend of mine and she suggested giving him a box of screws to sort. I was going to do that when I thought of something else that will actually help me! We have several large parrots. I give them a fruit flavored pellet blend with purple, red, yellow, green, and orange pellets. Well, I do believe we have the fussiest, most spoiled birds in the world because one will only eat yellow, one will only eat green, one will eat red and purple, and no one would even THINK of touching an orange pellet with a ten foot beak! So a couple of times a week, I sit and separate them because if I don't, the colors they don't like end up on the floor and the dog eats them. If she lays an egg, I don't know what I will do! Anyway, I was about to sit and start separating when I thought "hey! this is something Alan can do!" I asked him and told him if he did this for me, it would help me immensely (all true). He did two large bowls of them and really enjoyed it! I figure it's a win win all the way around. Birds get their preferred colors, Alan has to think about the different colors and put them in the right bowls, and I don't have to do it! I'm so proud of myself!
Anonymous
Originally posted by: william04

Patients are most important thing but how much and for what we get patients. If we really understand this thing then its ok but it will hurt or bad.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Higgins

quote:
Originally posted by Zwang:
Patients are lots more important, because before one month I had New job and I had to do more things in small time but I got board but I need lots of patients that time but I didn't. So I faced lots of problems.

Its so amazing and I think Its very expensive Watch.
Originally posted by: Rose_Ro

Smiler

And they need to feel valued so much. Maybe we need to get some parrots, they sound fun!
Anonymous
Originally posted by: jeannieo

sometimes fun, mostly messy, loud, and demanding!
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Zwang

Patients are lots more important, because before one month I had New job and I had to do more things in small time but I got board but I need lots of patients that time but I didn't. So I faced lots of problems.

× Close Menu