Apply Now
RSS Feed Print
Mourning and what it means
Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:19 PM
Originally posted by: LarryD

I really like the part at the end where it says;

If you would like to talk about your grief, or any
other issues, please visit your family physician.

When I was young, we had a family physician that we could talk to. Sometimes when he came by the house at the end of his day to see how we were doing. Nowadays, I have to wait, sometimes for an hour or more just to get to see our current doctor for a few minutes.

This forum helps with the ups and downs of this disease.

But mostly, my faith and my relationship with my Lord gets me through each day.
Anonymous
Originally posted by: Jim Broede

I try to find time to celebrate life. Even in the worst of times. Constantly reminding myself that I have found much love in my life. To offset the grief. But guess that I'm not entitled to uninterrupted bliss. Life doesn't work that way. And I accept it. I'm never sad for very long. For which I am grateful. Sometimes, I have to thrive on loving memories. I get my love any way I can get it. There are so many, many ways. -Jim
Internal Administrator

Originally posted by: KA

I'm not always here posting, but I still am here reading.

Some recent posts made me think about how we must cycle through all the stages of grief and mourning over and over and over again - before our loved ones ever die.

I wanted to point you to a really helpful resource on mourning that has been helpful to me:

http://www.aafp.org/fpm/2003/1...m20031100p49-rt1.pdf

It is so painful to be stuck, especially when you may not even realize you are stuck.

× Close Menu